Saturday, December 4, 2010

Pictures of Vancouver Christmas Market

Christmas Market was a bit small. We were expecting it to be a bigger market and we had to pay admission fee to get in. The selection of food wasn't lot hence the size of market, but food was great though! We have tried baked potatoes with different flavors, baked apples, and Gluewine (the hot wine).

 
 
This is Gluewine that we are drinking, it is perfect for cold weather. Not sure how much alcohol they put in the drink. It gives you a kick pretty fast. We were all bubbly running around the market after the hot wine, ha!
Mmm.....this baked apple is so delicious. Marina got me hooked on this. I wasn't going to have one, then she convinced me into it. I am glad I tried. It stuffed with raisins, walnut, chocolate, brown sugar, syrup..

We are actually sitting in a sled. Can't you tell?!
Right.........I am not hungry anymore. I can never eat that thing....







2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    My name is Bogdan from Romania! I want to make friends!
    Can we be friends?? LinkExchange??
    My blog address is: www.bogdanstelistul.blogspot.com
    I only wish I have a list you can put your blog, thanks!!
    give the address on my blog?? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Bogdan! Nice meeting you. Thanks for the invite. I have already did the link Exchange on your site. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete