Thursday, December 9, 2010

Photos of Jewelry and DVD night

Jewelry and DVD night was a lot of fun! Eli's brought a table of Jewelry to display. They are stunning! As soon as she pulled them out, I just wanna to buy every piece of it. Well, I ended up bought " One special piece".

We watched "Eat Pray Love" afterwards, there is some Italian in the movie and we didn't have subtitle to refer to, good thing we have French at the party and she translated pretty much most of it to us. I thought the movie was good, but I was expected it to be better. This movie makes you want to eat Italian food after watching......
                              



2 comments:

  1. Thx again for the night Ivy and it was great to meet you all!

    The jewelry were really nice but a bit to feminine for me =p I'll pass the word to my friends though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, Jimmy! You looked great in Eli's Jewelry! :-D

    ReplyDelete